Interested in a career with Southland Health Care Center? View our current job openings below and download our Employment Application.
Please print, fill out, and print application to our offices. You may also fax the application to: 843-xxx-xxxx
Our current job openings:
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
In keeping with our organization’s tradition, we seek to enhance the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons by providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals. The dietary cook position is responsible for providing nourishing food to residents, guests and employees under sanitary conditions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Fax your applications to (843) 669-4403.